Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The power bill is paid. I don't know who, but THANK YOU VERY MUCH. The last few days have been really hard on me. (tears) This is all so overwhelming, both good and bad. And at times it's been hard to be strong for my family, because I'm human too. But I try really hard because if I stay strong they will too. Often I hide in a room and just cry and pray, that's all I know too do. And I hate that I broke down with TJ because it caused him to break down too. TJ, I'm sorry. We will make it by the GRACE OF GOD and your help and your prayers. The hardest part is receiving , we are so used to giving it's hard and humbling to receive. We are so very thankful to all of you. Time to dry my eyes and get some work done. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.

Very humbled,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment