Monday, June 2, 2008

Crazy Bull

Sunday

We have a 2 year old Beefalo Bull, who got his head stuck in the the milking stall's boards. My hubby was sick in bed. I went nuts, how am I going to get that big bull's head out of there by myself and not get kicked. He was twisting and turning trying to get out. Then he flop down on the ground with a loud snapping sound. I thought for sure he broke his neck, as he did not move for 1-2 minutes. Scared me to death, I ran to the house to get my hubby to help. He came running out, to find the bull unstucked and just looking at us. This was at this mornings milking. The bull did it again at pm milking, but got out fast. We have one dumb bull. Hubby is adding more boards in the morning. It's good the bull will be in freezer in two months, he driving me crazy.
It rained here most of the day. Thank you Lord for watering the garden. I sewed some on my new project, homemade pads. I must save money, so I'm going to try them. Prayerfully I can stand them.
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're getting the hang of it. You've got your Labels section working, your archives working, and new posts. Good work. Keep it up. I'll keep reading. Give my love to Dad.

    ReplyDelete