Monday, June 16, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR TOMMY

Tommy had a really bad night Saturday. He did not get up until 5:30 PM Sunday. He was still hurting bad, in his knees and hips and chest(from coughing). I warmed rice bags (thanks, Janet)for his knees every 10 min's. last night. He took an extra Darvocet, but it did no good. He sat here last night, so very close to tears because of the pain. I knew he was hurting bad, I seen it in his face, and he told me. He does not tell me he's hurting, unless it's really bad.

I called our family doctor first thing this morning. They called in an order for Lortabs, and said to stop the Darvocet. And they said if the Lortabs do not work, we have to see the cancer doctor for the pain. Please pray that the Lortabs work. Because the cancer doctor will want to start chemo, and Tommy as of today, will not take chemo.

Thank you for all your prayers.

Becky

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment