Sunday, June 15, 2008

Food stock good but soaps, PT, etc. not.

Is any one else a little overwhelmed with our economy??? I know no one knows what doing to happen tomorrow. And try as I might, there is always something I'm forgetting.

I was looking around my home and food store this morning, and I am lacking in an area. My soaps, PT, tooth paste, etc. are not in good shape. I have been forcing on food. But there is more to life than food, it's a big part but not the only. So now I'm setting the food aside for a bit, unless a great sale comes.

Here is what I need to stock:

Dawn-dishes

Dove-bath soap

V05  shampoos and conditioners-hair

toothpaste-Crest

bleach

bath paper

paper towels

Q-tips

wax paper

freezer bags- qt and gal

trash bags

light bulbs

lamp oil

bandages

his and her deod.

clothes soap

and a few other thing.

Then next is stocking up cow and chicken food, maybe if I can hay.

I really hope I'm not to late. Sometimes this whole economy thing is so overwhelming. I know the Lord is in control. But I know ,I'm to do my part too, like the ants in the Bible. God has always supplied our needs.

Thanks for listening.  Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment