Friday, September 12, 2008

Just found out- a 10 gallon limit on GAS here

I just called around here GA/NC gas prices are now $4.99 a gallon with a limit of 10 gallons. This is only for the high grade as they can no longer get the 87 and 89 grades.  What's gas prices where your at? You better call and see.

Min. Wage here is a little over $6. Just thought I let you know.

Becky

Technorati Tags:

Comments;

  • Holy Moly on the gas! I was out with my mom yesterday and we saw it for $3.48 a gallon…the highest we seen yesterday was $3.69. I live in NE Ohio and (I believe) minimum wage is $7 here. Comment by Pamspride | September 12, 2008 |

  • Wow! I’m in St. Paul, MN and just filled up at $3.49 a gallon! Minimum wage is a little over six dollars! I hope it doesn’t get to five dollars. I have to drive over 70 miles a day to get to school and back! Comment by Emily | September 12, 2008 |

  • That’s crazy! We just filled up today for $3.58/gallon and minimum wage is $6.90. I’m in northern Arizona. Comment by Darce | September 12, 2008 |

  • Gas has gone through the roof here in Arkansas today with Ike approaching. It was $3.59 this morning, by this evening it was $3.99 with reports that it will be $5.00 by morning. We also heard some gas stations in other towns farther south from us ran completely out of gas today. Everyone has been filling up gas cans for their generators in case we lose power. I don’t know how people are going to afford it and still live if it keeps up. Comment by arksoaper | September 12, 2008 |

  • First off, my prayers are going out for those in Ike’s path. Here are some other prices from my other blog:
    MA- 3.37
    SD- 3.55
    KS- 3.32
    KY- 3.99
    AL- 4.25

    I am not sure what this morning will bring yet, with Ike or gas prices. But I pray God will save us from both. Becky Comment by jordansfarm | September 13, 2008 |

  • It was at 4.10 here in Tn. this afternoon. I don’t know how much it’s gone up since then. ((sigh)) Comment by D. | September 13, 2008 |

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment