Friday, February 13, 2009

Me, Write a Book? From Becky's Farm Life

Tommy has asked me for many years to write a book about what we as a family have been through, the ways we live, the ways the Lord has worked in our lives, our up and downs, how I cook and canning , run a farm,etc. Something to leave the kids. And I have had a few comments asking me to write a book. I have been writing a daily paper journal about our family lives for years now, 12 + books are full.

Well I found a place that will turn your blog into a book for you at a reasonable price. So as a first step to please my husband, I am working so doing that. The only draw back is that the site only uses Blogger blogs. So I am transferring the post there and all the comments from here. It will take me a while to type in all my journals, to be able to get them in book form. And I will set up a different blog on blogger to do this. Am I trying to sell the books? I am not sure, this is new to me. So for now I’ll do them for the kids and see where the Lord leads. I would have never dreamed of writing a book. So I am not sure where this all will lead. Do any of you have any thoughts on this? I would really like to know your very honest answers. Would you want to buy a book about Jordan’s Farm and family life??
Becky


Comments:

I would buy one! I say go for it!!!!
Comment by Amanda February 13, 2009


When you set up the new blog would you please provide a link? I sure wouldn’t want to lose track of you, I SO look forward to your posts! Yes, I would buy one…I also say “Go for it!”
Linda Comment by Linda February 14, 2009



I am starting out with just the blog book for now. You can get an e-book style book for only $2.99. I don’t get any money for this, but I know this e-book will help and bless others. It will take me a while to get everything into a real book. Thank you both for your comments, as they really blessed my heart. Becky Comment by Becky February 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment