Saturday, February 14, 2009

From Becky's Farm Life: Ok, Blog Book

You will see the icon on the left side of the page here. Blog2Print icon.

When you click the icon, it will take you to a site to make your own book of Becky’s Farm Life and Jordan’s Farm. I have transferred posts and comments from Becky's Farm Life. 90% of that blog is there, they would not let me do tabs, but the recipes are there. I get 20% of sales on soft and hard cover books. You may print only a months worth of blog posts to them all, it’s up to you.
If you order a book: Would you please write a comment here to let me know. This is new to me and I would like to know who’s buying, and if the Blog2Print site will let me know.
Hopefully I can use this to bring more money into the house.
God Bless you all,
Becky

2 comments:

  1. I bought it. Sorry I didn't have the funds for a "real" bound book form and had to get the ebook style instead, though :o( Not much in your pocket, I suppose that way.

    I truly do get a blessing every time I read your sharings, your recipes, your ideas. You have inspired me to go so much more into what I'm already doing. LOL...I keep thinking I'm doing so good, getting so much done. I am, but comparing what you have learned and done, I can still make so many more 'improvements' or 'advancements' here on this homestead!

    Thank you and I greatly appreciate all you do to share your wisdom and knowledge with all of us!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna,
    Thank you for buying it. I know money is tight for everyone. Hopefully the ebook will help you some. Have a great day.
    God bless you,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete