Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Jordan’s Homestead Journals starting in 8/21/04

This is the new blog:

Title Page: Becky’s Life Journey

As a Wife, Mother, Friend, farm life, home life, a Child of God. Life as it’s seen and felt through my eyes and heart. Honest and truthful, good and bad, right and wrong. My life and what I’ve learned over the years. Hopefully this will help and bless others along their own journeys.

About blog posts here:
I am starting with the first written journals, the post titles will be the date it was written. And will be typed just as I wrote them. Some days short, while others long, some boring and some not. I am doing this for my children to look back on our lives: to see the way the Lord works, what we did in years past, and the different things we have done and learned.

As this blog is very personal, and about kids, it is closed to the public. Those of you who would like you read it, please leave a comment here, with your e-mail. As I am choosing who is allowed in. Thank you all.
Becky

Comments:

Becky,I admire you for starting a new blog! I have learned so much and have been so inspired by this blog that I would love to be able to access the new one. God Bless you on this new journey! Comment by Wendy February 17, 2009

Becky, I would be honored if you would allow me to have access to your new blog. I love checking everyday to see if there are any new posts. I find you to be a fascinating, determined and strong woman. God Bless! Comment by Shannon February 17, 2009

Becky, I love your blog. I check it daily to see what is happening in your life. And see how Tommy is doing. I can’t remember where I found your site…maybe Hillbilly Housewife…not sure.
I don’t blog, but e-mail friends & family any frugal any ideas I may have. I don’t have a blog since I don’t want to see any of the negative comments despite my cousin telling me I really need to do one!
I love your “Making Do In Hard Times” folder idea & have been working on getting condiment recipes together right now. (I love recipes.)
Debbie Comment by Debbie February 17, 2009

I would be honored to be included in your new blog venture if you would consider adding me. I have truly gleaned so much and your family is in our prayers daily here. Either way, may The Lord richly bless your lives as the days continue.Deanna
Comment by Deanna February 17, 2009

Becky
If possible i would love to have access to your blog. If you choose to limit the number of people gaining access, i certainly understand.Linda
Comment by Linda February 17, 2009

You all have been added. The first few books are kind of boring as I looked through them today. But I was not use to writing. The journals slowly turn into prayer journals, and my personal feeling for the day about life, family, etc. More or less I really start to open up. So the more I wrote, the longer and more in depth they become. So you will see the real me, good, bad, up and down days, little faith to great faith. Thank you all. And you may comment or ask questions there too.God bless you all,Becky
Comment by Becky February 17, 2009

Becky,
I have enjoyed your blog so much, and would love to be part of the new one. I continue to lift you and Tommy up in prayer.
Because He lives,Stacie Comment by arksoaper February 18, 2009

Becky, I would love to be able to read on your private blog. In case you don’t still have my email it’s ddevalcoatyahoodotcom.
About the post above this one - oh I got mad just reading it! I’m not so sure I could have been as nice as you were to that man. That was some nerve right there. Oh my, even if I wanted to get rid of my chickens in the future I’m not sure I could bring myself to sell a one of them to him,lol!
Comment by D. February 21, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment