Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taking a break

I'm taking a little break, for about two weeks. We have family come in to see Tommy. And it's time to fall clean house, and get ready for winter.   And my daughter (19) has moved out a few weeks ago, and her room is now my sewing room. No more kitchen table sewing. So I am cleaning it up and getting ready for sewing.

You all have been a great blessing to me. And thank you for all your prayers, they are felt daily.

For those of you that are following Tommy's health updates, I will still be doing them. See: Up dates on Tommy's health 

I will check in here every other day or so. But will not be posting for about 2 weeks. 

Becky

Comments:

  1. Have a great two weeks and that is wonderful news about hospice! I know you will be working hard, but a vacation from blogging at least will be one less thing you have to do to. Have a grand time. Take care. Comment by matronofhusbandry | August 5, 2008 |

  2. I hope you have a nice visit with your visitors.  I will continue to pray for Tommy and for your family. Hugs and blessings,Joyce Comment by Joyce | August 5, 2008 |

  3. so happy to hear your news about medical bills  I live in the UK and sometimes think this country is going to the dogs …………….but at least we have free healthcare………for now at least  My thoughts are with you  Sharronx Comment by Shaz | August 6, 2008 |

No comments:

Post a Comment