Sunday, May 31, 2009

Down at the Farm

It’s been very lively here at the farm. 

   Well those two push mowers would not start again. But I traded the tiller for a newer push mower. They needed a tiller and had a push mower they didn’t need. Thank you Lord.  The yard looks good again.

   Dogs got after my Silky chickens, killing all but 2. I was not a happy camper. A rooster and hen ( sitting on 14 eggs) were left. So I moved them to another pen, and now have baby silky chicks. Thank you Lord.  My nephew, Matt, came by yesterday and helped me make the chicken pen bigger, and reinforce it to keep the dogs out.  Matt also did weed eating, and moved some things around for me. Thank you Matt. I worked his city boy muscles. But he said he liked working on the farm.

   Miss Jenny blessed me with enough homemade clothes soap to last a year. Thank you Miss Jenny.

   The landlords came and fixed the bathroom. I have a new bathroom now and it looks great. They were also kind enough to climb on the roof to open all the vents for me. Thank you Lord.

   Then Tasha’s laptop got attacked by Trojans.  But my step son fixed in a hurry. So if you need computer help for home or business, His company is the best, with great prices. He can fix your computer on line. Please go check them out.  http://twistednetworx.com/

promoTJ WORK 

Here are some photos from Tasha’s Baby Shower yesterday.

IMG_0053

Tasha and Becky( my first grandbaby almost here, Boy I’m getting old)

IMG_0017

IMG_0058

IMG_0023

IMG_0097

Ok, Miss Gabby, we are ready for you to come on, 4-5 week wait.

   Well hot weather is on the way, time to dig out the fans and make sure they work. And put the attic fans in the ceilings in kitchen and food barn.

   My days are getting better. The girls have been a great help to me. Thank you girls. The Lord always sends me people and blessing right on time. Thank you Lord.

   My power bill has dropped to it’s lowest in 10 years, dropped by $90, and I did two happy dances. :)  :)  I could not believe my eyes, I almost called the power company to see if it was a mistake.

  Hope you all have a great day.

Becky

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment