Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blessed !!

   I sold both the bull and the small truck. Thank you Lord, and you all for your prayers. We'll be able to pay rent, power, and phone bills this month. With the bull it took 5 men (2 with lassos) and 5 cattle dogs and half an hour to load that crazy bull.

   I have had a few bad days this week.  One was really hard. But the last two days have been easier, thank you Lord. I'm still stepping slowly in this new life's path I'm on. And only sure of one thing: God never fails you and never leaves you alone.

   Social Security widow benefits start in May. So selling the bull and truck was a great, wonderful blessing. The Lord took care of us yet again. At times I question the Lord if I'm doing Him any good, leading any to Him. Well today I read on another forum, where I had help someone in their walk. I cried and thank the Lord. I know we don't always get to know when we help people, but God knew I really needed it.  I was close to giving up this blog. How could a simple, house wife, on the Internet help anyone? Well the Lord showed me.  He has shown me many different things lately. Things that have always been there but I never really saw them, or the way He wanted me to see them. Does that make any sense to you? I hope so. The Lord is still working on my wings, getting me ready to soar. (for those who missed this post: type "my wings" into the search box on the right, under photo, to read it at the end of that post).

   The girls are doing good. They too have hard days but we just start talking about Tommy and let the tears roll. One day at a time sweet Jesus is all we ask. And He answers.

   Well I have to take TommieLynn to an Easter egg hunt down the road, so I have to go.

May you all have a blessed and wonderful weekend.

Becky

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment